ponedeljek, 11. november 2019

Look for the magic



Hello dear friends.
After a short breaki I`m back. My new job took some extra time. Now I get into my new crafting schedule.
At Mixed Media Place blog I found a beautifull, collorfull autum moadbord. Last year I created with my children a pumpkin from a baloon.We didn`t finnished it. So now I had time to play and created this baeuty.
I realy love autum because of so many beautiful colors and shades of orange, green, yellow, brown.... it is magical. So as this cute stamp from Studiolight the collection Fantasy (STAMPFC375).
I colord the pumpkin with acrylic paints and Distress stain sprays. Different die cuts of leafs (Sizzixs Meadow leaves) and branches made a perfect hide for my little fary. Of corese my handmade foamiran flowers can not miss. For the last touch I used Finnabair waxes Firebird, Mint Sparkle and Vintage silk.

 Finde some magic in your life.

































Entering this project to:

- Mixed Media Place: October challenge



- Creative artiste  challenge blog: #55 challenge


- Love to craft challenge blog:#40 November anything goes

- More mixed media challenge blog: anything goes with optional black




























3 komentarji:

  1. This is FABULOUS! Love it! Thanks for joining the challenge at Love To Craft Challenge Blog. Dorlene DT LTCCB

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Awesome, love your wonderful warm autumn colours ! thanks for playing with MMP!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. WOOOW! This is FABULOUS!Thank you from Mixed Media Place!

    OdgovoriIzbriši