četrtek, 30. januar 2020

And so the adveture begins

This is a great sentiment.
 After 18 years of living together with my partner we desided to get married. Wedding was in Rocka Billy style and a special surprise for me was bride`s car. It was a bug with black dots. It couln`t be better. I love bugs !!!!💗 And when I saw the theme and moadborad a Kraft Plus Challenge I new tahat this foto would be just right for this. It is my favorite car, for specila occasioin, with dots!!! A perfect surprise for me.

 

In my stash I have a cfart album and it is time to make some crafting in it. So I did. It is a first page and I used one of my favorite fotos of our wedding.The papers are scraps left over from decoration that I made for the weeding so everything comes together perfectly. 



















Entering : -  Craft plus challenge
                 - Love to craft  challenge blog 
                 - more Mixed Media Challenge        







   

1 komentar: