četrtek, 29. avgust 2019

baptism cards

Hello my dear friends!
Today I would like to share with you my baptism cards made with gorgeus Lemoncraft papers from the collection Fresh Sommer. For the shape of the card I used my new dies. I decorated the card with Scrapiniec chipboard. Hitembossed it with beautiful sparkly  Papermania embossing powder Holographic. Some foamiran flowers make the card complete.








Here is another gorgeus card. 

I enter this card to the : 
























 

2 komentarja:

  1. Beautiful cards - so elegant.

    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Absolutely beautiful ! Love every detail on this card. Gorgeous design and beautiful colours. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at ATSM.

    OdgovoriIzbriši